Beacon Annual Fund
Beacon Day School’s tuition does not cover the full cost of the education the School provides. The Beacon Fund is a fundraising program created to alleviate the School’s dependence on tuition and helps to cover program operating costs. Every year, each member of the community is asked to make an Beacon Fund gift to support the day-to-day operations of the School.
The Beacon Fund consists of several initiatives that support the School’s current-year programs and involves every segment of the Beacon community:
- Parents and Guardians are encouraged to make Beacon Day School a priority in their philanthropic giving by participating at a personally significant level in the Annual Fund each year. For more information about the importance of these funds to the school please see the Beacon Annual Fund FAQs.
- Alumni and Parents/Guardians of Alumni stay connected to the School and provide generous support, recognizing the power of a Beacon education.
- Grandparents support Beacon by visiting campus each year on Grandparents/Special Friends Day and contributing to the Beacon Fund.
- Faculty and Staff participation in the Beacon Annual Fund has been 98% -100% each year!
- Board of Directors participation in the Annual Fund has been 100% each year!
Donate today online via the button to the right. Thank you!